Monday, November 26, 2007

Thank God for Girlfriends!

My g/f's keep me sane.

One of the them the day before my op made comment about them ripping my guts out on the slab. That was Anja - always helping me keep things real! lol (ok ok the ripping the guts out bit was mine, but the slab bit was all hers!)

And here is Nikki's ode to my uterus -

U is for unique which is what you are
T is for terrific, I admire you from afar
E is for excellent, our friendship I can't compare
R is for rambunctious, you handle life with flair
U is for understanding, your compassion knows no end
S is for super, I am glad you are my friend


Oh OK, its an ode to me. But it made me giggle and Nikki is a doll.

ooooooo and we mustn't forget the final countdown song that was our email loop theme song for last weekend.


Now if they would just send me chocolate..........................

luv ya's!

(see my lovies - now you girls are stars in bloggity ville lol)

lmao

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Aww, I luffs ya you know.

Precious_1 said...

I knows. Just spreading the luff!

Anja said...

We're famous!!!