Tuesday, November 13, 2007

stupid Stupid STOOOOPID Mummy!

A friend of mine got her Chrisco delivery on the weekend. She doesn't drink coke and is allergic to cheese so bought some of the things he wasn't going to use around to our place for the kids.

Included in the goodies were two coke 6 packs. One pack regular, one pack diet.

We had a gaggle of kids around on Sunday so let them have some of the cans. TJ was allowed ONE can of diet coke. I think he snuck more than that.

How do I know he snuck more than he was allowed? COS THE DAMN KID IS BOUNCING OFF MY WALLS!

*sighs*

He was squirming so much though his piano lesson that I was waiting for him to fall off the stool. Five minutes in the car this morning on the way to school made my head want to explode. And shopping this afternoon............... I shoulda taken a leash to attach to his shorts and binded his hands!

And now I'm going to have to detox him at the worst time of the year for doing so.

*longer more dramatic sighs*

Should never have allowed even a little coke. Stupid, Stupid STOOOOPID mummy!

*gets out the elimination diet list*

No comments: