Monday, November 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday







  • Monday - Bacon and Eggs

  • Tuesday - Chicken Schnitzel Burgers

  • Wednesday - BBQ'd sausages and vege's (zuchinni, carrot, new potatoes)

  • Thursday - Chicken Salad

  • Friday - Rissoles, vege's and potatoe wedges

  • Saturday - Steak with pasta and vege's

  • Sunday - BBQ with salad
Nothing exciting this week - just a week full of quick and easy meals. I'll be also making up shepards pies and some pasta dishes to go in the freezer for easy meals when recovering from my op.

Find more menu ideas at Laura's

2 comments:

Kelley said...

YUM bacon and eggs!

Tonight we are having Indian, butter chicken and jasmine rice *drool* can't wait to start cooking! How freaking bizarre is that! I must be hungry!

Rona's Home Page said...

I love BBQ anytime of the year. It's an indulgence in our diabetic household so I only prepare maybe once or twice a week.
Happy Veteran's Day!