Friday, November 9, 2007

The Ex Freak Show Part 2578493

Yeah so I'm a couple of hours late in making this blog entry. Bite me!

My ex mum in law rang tonight to see if there was anything I would like taken up to my daughter. They are going up for a visit next week. Lovely, lovely lady. My ex father in law - lovely lovely fella. It's been 13 years since the split, yet they still buy me Christmas presents, have all my children call them grandma and grandpa and are in regular contact. Can't even begin to imagine how they spawned the demon child they call son, but they did. .

The last time I talked to Satan incarnate things were OK. They are never "good", not even "fine". "OK" is the best it ever gets with him. Apparently I was mistaken. The schizoid prick is on his control freak kick again and I am on the outer. We have an agreement, because of past issues, that my daughter and husband don't speak to each other. Apparently I somehow have proven that I am untrustworthy by letting my husband answer HIS OWN PHONE IN HIS OWN HOME on a WEEKDAY DURING SCHOOL HOURS when my daughter is meant to be at school. Mind you it wasn't my daughter who rang. It was the sanity challenged one wanting a favour. But I broke the agreement. Go figure. Oh that's right. I'M NOT A NUTCASE! NO WONDER IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME!!

So now the paranoid arse bandit won't sign off our new custody/access agreement that he's been stuffing me around with for the past 4 months. He's also fighting with his parents who dared to tell him he wasn't being fair. They don't know if they are even going to get to see her when they go up but they are going to try.

My chances of getting to see my girl over the Christmas hol's are getting slim. I haven't seen her since January. And he wonders why I resent him.

I want to see my baby.

Time to see if I have any rabbits left in my hat.

I hope the manipulative, lunatic scumbag zealot gets hit by a meteor.

A freakin' big one.

Would serve him right.

4 comments:

Mad goat lady said...

Oh I hear ya girl..loud and clear.

What is it with ex's? I have found the only way to cope with mine is to have NOTHING to do with him except in emergencies. This works now as my youngest is 16 and so able to pretty much make good choices of his own most of the time so I usually am spared any interaction with *The Evil One*

Thanks for dropping by my site..I am enjoying yours...nice to find other aussie bloggers that I can relate to. Am off to add you to my blogroll so that I can share you with the world!

Cheers...MGLx

Kelley said...

ooooh NOW I know what you meant in my comments about me sharing my death chants...

I am soooo glad I don't have to deal with any of this. But if DH pisses me off too much I won't divorce him, just bury him in the yard so I don't have to deal with this crap.

Hugs babe.

Meg said...

All I can say is GRRRRRRR !!!!!!
and hugs for you (((=)))

Precious_1 said...

Thankyou ladies.

hehe MGL I dunno what it is with ex's. If I could figure it out, I'd bottle it then sell it! My daughter is nearly 14, its time to teach her some new tricks to take care of herself. I can't wait till she is old enough for me to not have to have any contact with him ever again.

I'll have to make a blogroll. lol. I'll be sure to add you to when I do.

Yes, Kelley, in hindsight it would have been much simpler to kill the shithead and hide the body, however I was too young, stupid and scared at the time to realise that. Sigh. But the idea of it does warm my wee little heart some lol

thanks Meg.