Monday, October 1, 2007

What do Cats dream about?

Anyone who has a dog knows that they dream. Its not uncommon to see a sleeping dog move its legs or even make the occasional yelp while in the throes of doggy sleep but have you ever seen a cat do it?

I first noticed it last week while stuck in bed. I was reading one afternoon when his front legs started moving around. Tonight I'm trying to get settled for sleep and my furboy starts singing. Yes singing. Eyes still shut, still curled in a ball and singing. You know what I'm talking about? That almost musical meowing they do when calling the ladies.

Who knew??

2 comments:

Erin! said...

lol mine gets that twitchy face that she does when the magpie comes to the door for food each day, you know that face that says i want to eat the bird but i am not game to pounce on it, so i will sit here and twitch instead. So i guess she dreams of magpies lol.

Precious_1 said...

hahaha! Yes I know the twitchy face!