Monday, October 29, 2007

TJ's Messy Eggs

TJ decided tonight that he wanted his eggs "messy". In TJ's language that means scrambled.

I explained to him that he had to simply crack two eggs into the frying pan, then keep stirring them while they cooked. He asked if he then had to put them in a bowl to "smoosh them up" . I explained that no, the stirring while cooking would do that for him. So off he goes to cook his eggs under his sisters supervision.

Except that he wouldn't let her supervise! So every couple of minutes he was in and out of my bedroom (still stuck) asking me were his eggs cooked enough yet. Mind you he was bringing the frying pan, the egg flip and the egg rings with him every trip. Not sure why we needed the egg rings, but they make great bracelets!

Hubby has not long gotten home and asked me about the mess in the frying pan. Quite frankly, I told him, I'm surprised there isn't egg from one end of the house to the other!

5 comments:

Kirby said...

Messy eggs :)

Kelley said...

You can do them in the microwave too ya know!

Hugs babe re being still stuck in bed. That has gotta suck!

Precious_1 said...

lol! I've never done eggs in the microwave! - I must experiment when I'm up and about again so I can instruct him

He can fry himself up an egg, just wasn't so confident with "messy" ones

Erin! said...

LOL at the messy eggs. Very cool TJ!

Huge hugs at being stuck back in bed.

I am currently supposed to be culling Boo's stuff while she is asleep. I have managed to put the box of blocks back in her room (everything and I mean EVERYTHING she owns other than furniture is spread through my lounge/dining/kitchen) and cleared out her desk tray (but the stuff i cleared is on loungeroom floor.

Oh well best get back to it, even if i am so tired i could sleep for a month. I need a holiday to get over the two trips we just had, but instead came home to fixing up rooms, getting carpet in the kids rooms (mine and loungeroom yet to be done) and culling DD collection of crap (mainly bits of scribbled on paper, ripped up paper and melted crayons that i have since found were used to make her lightbulb in her lamp change colour, so lamp has new bulb and is now out of her reach permanently).

Precious_1 said...

interesting. my kids haven't tried to melt crayons on their light bulbs THANK GOD! lol

Glad to see you pop around Erin.