TJ the pantry terrorist in on the rampage!!
The past few days he has eaten
* breakfast - full bowl of cereal
* 2nd breakfast - another full bowl of cereal
* Lunch - a sandwich
* 2nd lunch - another sandwich
* afternoon tea - hoards of bickies and fruit
* late afternoon tea - an apple if he can con one out of me
* dinner - whatever we are having plus seconds
* desert - iceblock or icecream
* supper - bowl of baked beans
He's either having a growth spurt or is actually a hobbit child in disguise!
My fear is this - if he eats like this during a growth spurt at age 8 how on earth will I every manage to keep enough food in the house when he's in his teens???
Perhaps I should change his name to Tomwise Gamgee!